Saturday, September 1, 2007

Taking the Plunge

Well there you go. Just goes to prove the old adage, "never say never". I never thought I would get into the blogging craze. I mean, when I was a teenager and wrote in a diary, I didn't exactly Xerox it and distribute it for all to read, did I? I never felt the need to put my deepest thoughts out there for all to see and judge! However, when I drew a picture, or knit a sweater, or finished a needlepoint, I couldn't wait to show it off to everyone. When something good happened in my life, I always wanted to share it with all my friends. When something bad happened, ditto. So lately, I just realized that that's all a blog is, really. It's technology facilitating the showing off of accomplishments, the sharing of news, good and bad. So that is the purpose of this, my New Blog (I know it doesn't need to be capitalized. I'm capitalizing because it's That Important. It's a New Thing. It's got a Life of its Own.). On this, my New Blog, I am going to share my paper creations with y'all, so get ready for some scrapbook layouts, some cards, and the odd altered item. And if some random deep thought makes its way in there, so be it.

So there you have it. My Inaugural Blog Post (I know I am driving my daughter crazy with this wild capitalizing - what can I say, I'm a rebel). In my next post, I am going to show off my newly organized "scraproom". There is a reason for those quotation marks. However, I hope your heart can take the anticipation and suspense, because I am not going to tell you the reason until next post. :o)

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Mellisa said...

Welcome to the blogging world ... and talk about entering with a bang. Leaving is all waiting and in suspence. Pfft! ;-) lol

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.

Barb said...

Woooohooo! Welcome to the world of blogging. :)

Rachel said...

WAHOOOOOOOO... glad you're on bored Nat!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog side Nat...sure hope you are better at it that I am LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

oops that was me hon....Debbie

Neisey said...

So...the suspense is killing me LOL! When is the next post coming?