Hear that? That's the sound of one week going by. Quickly. Practically without warning. Here I am again, early on Saturday morning, enjoying my morning coffee and surfing my favorite blogs, thinking about everything I need to get done this weekend. To-do list includes:
- Groceries (gotta eat!)
- Laundry (gotta have clean clothes!)
- Ironing (gotta have wrinkle-free clean clothes!)
- Shopping for new carpet for the upstairs (gotta get that wrapped up, as the paint guy comes June 22)
- Calling my sister(s) (or they may disown me soon)
- Visiting my mother-in-law (as I do every weekend)
- Buying new running shoes (mine died after 20 years - yes, 20 years - of use)
- Vacuuming (I could probably cover a little dog with the hair my big dog shed over the last 3 days)
- Uploading some pictures onto a flash drive and getting them printed (running out of inspiring pictures to scrap)
- Scrap (haven't done so in over a week!)
Hey, that's not such a bad weekend list. I may actually be able to carve out some scrapping time if I'm efficient with the rest of my time. Like I said, I haven't scrapped in over a week but last time I did, I did complete a layout which I can share with you now:
Hmn. Looks better in real life than in the scan.
Time to get my day started with a bowl of oatmeal and a wet walk with the dog. Have a good weekend everyone!