Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Husbands - They're Good for Something After All!

Lol. Since the husband's been doing some blog stalking lately, I thought I'd put up a title that would catch his attention... :o)

Seriously folks, I don't think I could have fixed my scanner problem without the husband. I thought that turning the printer/scanner off and rebooting the computer would do the trick, but it didn't. The husband said to turn the printer/scanner off, UNPLUG it, reboot the computer, and plug the printer/scanner back in and turn it on ... and lo and behold, all fixed. Go figure.

Anyhow, this happy piece of news means I can share layouts with the world again ... so here goes. This is a picture of the girl and her friends ... one of many shots taken during a recent professional graduation photo shoot. These four girls have known each othr since the early years of grade school. They're all pretty different from each other, but have remained friends throughout. They'll all be split up next year (well, actually, two of them might end up at Ottawa U) and I hope that they manage to keep up their friendships despite distance and new interests. Meanwhile ... aren't they gorgeous? (Especially the curly haired one at the front, lol).


Let's see if I can remember my supply list:

Cardstock - Bazzill
Patterned Paper - Rouge de Garance, Scenic Route, Unknown
Journaling Block - 7 Gypsies?
Ribbon - Unknown
Flowers - Prima
Brad - Basic Grey
Other - Stickles

I know, I know, blog posts two days in a row ... hope y'all didn't fall off your chairs!

Have a great (short for some of us) week!!

3 comments:

Nathalie (famille1999) said...

I almost just fell off of my chair when I saw that there already was another post on your blog and then... I see this title!!!! Talk about extreme emotions here! LOL

Gorgeous page Nath. I just love the design and the way the products and the colors that you chose just mix together and makes for a warm page. I can't get over how "all grown up" your dd looks!!! Gorgeous girls. I sure hope that they can stay close despite not being together anymore.

Samantha said...

Beautiful layout and girls. What a wonderful thing for them to do together before heading off to university.

Barb said...

Hurray for your husband fixing it! I love that page... your daughter and her friends are beuatiful. :)