Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's the weekend!!!

Finally. I know, I know, this was a short week; but for some reason, it felt like the weekend would never come. Things at work are busy, but mostly busy-good, which is better than the alternative (busy hell).

We don't have an overly busy weekend in store, just the usual stuff plus some landscaping/gardening.

Here's a layout I completed last week ... these pictures were taken on the day Lexi came home and joined the family. I can't believe how little she used to be. She's become such a major part of our lives; I never realized a dog could make such a difference. I think one of her biggest contributions is getting us out and walking - especially the husband and I, together. Lately we've been walking to Starbucks in the evenings (about 20-25 minutes each way) and hanging out on the patio. Time together + exercise. It's a good thing.


I actually "slept in" today; got up at 6:30, but lay down on the couch and fell asleep again til 7:20. I feel like I'm running behind now, so I better go and start my day. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

stefferqc said...

That's not sleeping in! I got out of bed at 10:45 am this morning! I was just done from a week of travelling and running around on Saturday to get everything ready for two birthday parties and get ready for the new dog... and start studying for my new course! It was heavenly to have the kids come in and try to wake me up by crawling into bed with me, snuggle and talk quietly.... I can't remember the last time that happened.

Samantha said...

This is a really cute layout. Love the details.

Jennifer said...

I love the puppy embellishments. They are really cute.