Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Coming up for air

Bet you were all worried that I had already given up on the world of blogging, eh? Never fear, I'm still here! It's just that my re-entry into earth's atmosphere (aka return to work) has been absolutely exhausting. What a contrast with my leisurely 3 weeks at home. I've left work late every night so far ... had to do some work in the evenings ... and when I'm not working, I'm sleeping it off! Oh well, this too shall pass. I must say though, the powers that be were very kind to await my return before going into full crisis mode!

Obviously I haven't had the chance to create anything this week (other than order out of chaos, but hey that's why they pay me the big bucks!) So, nothing to share. Stay tuned though, because as soon as I have the time and energy for spending more than 5 minutes on the computer in the evening, I am going to share a layout I created last week.

So to all of you who came to see if I was still alive, thanks - I am!

And to all of you who came to see what I've created lately - well, pardon my French, but - you're poop out of luck!!!

4 comments:

stefferqc said...

Yuppie... you are still alive1 Was in fact getting worried that you had been sucked back into reality and the blog was done :o) Thanks for confirming that you are still here!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I was beginning to wonder about your status as a blogger! lol

That picture. It's too funny. My eldest painted a version of that when he was at art camp this summer. I think the LO I did is still up on my blog, if you have an extra minute to take a peek! :P

I hope things settle down for you soon, Nathalie.

Robyn~ said...

I can handle "poop outta luck"....I'll wait!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that the comeback is so tough on you. :( I hope that things settle fast so you can keep on updating us on your blog. :P