Friday, January 4, 2008

Final Instalment

Here are the last scans of layouts from my nephew's album ... I didn't scan them all (no time in the pre-Christmas frenzy) but I did scan my favorites. Because I didn't do any titles or journaling, and there's basically one pic per page, this album went sooooo fast! I was thinking about this yesterday and "suddenly" remembered that I have another 8x8 album project on the go, which requires minimal titling and journaling. I started this other project in October 2006 and yesterday, I finally got back into it and got it 99% completed! I just have the cover page left to do, and then I'll share it with you! Here's a hint: get ready to meet my 15 year-old self!! Another hint: if you were at the Tracy Austin crop way back when, you saw me start on this project!

And now for the layouts from J's album:




I've got an early start today despite being on holidays because I have my annual physical at the doctor's this morning (ugh) and an appointment for highlights and a cut with my hair guru Rita (yay!). Hoping to be back at my scrap desk by mid-afternoon!

Have a good day, y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pages! That's neat that you got back to the album that you started at the crop. Can't wait to see it. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pages! That's neat that you got back to the album that you started at the crop. Can't wait to see it. :)