Friday, October 19, 2007

Nothing to blog about - Part Deux

Well I have nothing scrappy to blog about, really. Other than, I just found out that the scrapbook store closest to me is closing its doors after 7 years in business. Wow. On the upside - big sale starting tomorrow. On the downside - it's Michaels or a 30 minute drive to the east end for me from now on. Guess my scrap spending will decrease as a result ... which is not an entirely bad thing!

The other day when I was all "oh poor me, I'm so uncreative and have nothing scrappy to blog about", my friend Barb was kind enough to send me a random list of scrappy fill-in-the-blanks to inspire me. Thanks, Barb! So here goes:

1. I've been scrapping for 7 years.

2. I use hermafix squares to adhere photos to my pages.

3. My favourite embellishment is flowers.

4. I have too much/many eyelets in my scrap stash.

5. When I scrap, I listen to relaxation/spa music.

6. The last crop I went to was 13 months ago.

7. I bought MM Clears Flowers and MM paper snowflakes the last time I was at the LSS.

8. My favourite pen for journalling is Creative Memories fine point pens.

9. I was inspired by my very own re-energized creative muse when creating my most recent page.

10. The last time I scraplifted a page was not that long ago, and the original
was done by someone who got published in a magazine, whose layout I cut out for future inspiration.

11. My favourite paper manufacturer is Basic Grey.
12. I love the colours pink and brown together.

13. My camera is a Canon Powershot A460.

14. The last photos I took were of ds at the hunt camp on Thanksgiving.

15. Buttons look good on flowers.

16. My favourite way of doing titles is mixed media - rub-ons plus chipboard plus stickers, various styles.

17. I used inkpads for distressing.

18. The last scrap mag I read was the latest Simple Scrapbooks.

19. I've stopped buying tools at the LSS.

20. My all-time favourite scrapbook page is about _______. I can't answer that. I have tons of pages I love, that would be like asking me to pick a favorite kid!!


Ok, let's see ... I'm tagging Robyn and Mellisa!


Hmn, it's almost happy hour - gotta go! Happy Friday Night, everyone!

2 comments:

Robyn~ said...

Challenge taken...see blog...thanks for the tag!

Anonymous said...

Loved to read your answers Nat. Barb is the queen of lists. :)