Saturday, October 6, 2007

i LOVE scrap supplies ...

Sometimes I wonder what I like better - scrapbooking, or shopping for supplies and organizing (and re-organizing) them. Not even sure why I even bother to shop anymore, since I probably have enough supplies to open my own store. How liberating to be able to say this, knowing full well that dh doesn't read my blog ... he he he!

Owning new scrap stuff just makes me happy. It just does! And everybody deserves a little happiness, right?

Well I was doubly happy this week. Not only did I buy a few new things at the lss last night, but I also received in the mail, earlier this week, my Queen & Co. goodies from Nic Howard. I - who never wins anything - won a draw over at Nic's blog. How cool. For those of you who don't "know" Nic, she's an awesome scrapbooker from New Zealand, as well as scrapbook author and teacher. As a matter of fact, she is coming to teach in Toronto in a few days, and my friend Barb will be going to meet her. How cool is that? Anyhow, many thanks to Nic for these awesome goodies:



Happy to report that I was a good little girl while shopping last night. Probably has something to do with the fact that I only had 30 minutes or so before my hair appointment in the same strip mall (and I would like to add that it is complete coincidence that my hairdresser is so conveniently located near the lss. Not at all planned that way. Lol). I only bought enough to get one stamp on my card (well, two, since it was double stamp Friday). Among other things, I purchased these cool clear flowers by MM:


As well as these neat paper snowflakes with crystal gems, also by MM:



Heads up to my sister D, I am sharing the bounty - you're getting half of each package in the mail, ma soeur. xoxox

Ok - 'nough blogging, and back to laundry! I have tons to do today, including getting ready for our hunt camp Thanksgiving tomorrow. Ciao!

3 comments:

Mellisa said...

YAY to you for your win. Nothing like goodies to make your day. Now .... to see what you are going to create with them! :~)

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!I am looking forward to receive that package. Je continue de te lire tous les jours (maintenant sur mon nouveau laptop!).Your blog is full of surprises and very fun to read.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning the Queen and Co. goodies! I love their stuff... so colourful and fun!