Sunday, December 30, 2007

More Layouts

I know that a couple of posts ago, I promised I would show off my scrappy Christmas present goodies. But, my scraproom is a mess, I haven't had time to take pics of my new toys, and I have a whopper of a neck-ache the likes of which I haven't had in months. So bear with me ... I'll show them off soon!!

In the meantime, thought I'd share more layouts from my nephew's album ... here's a couple:



That's J and his Mamie (my mom) in the 2nd layout. I started out the album meaning to use only K&Co patterned paper from the paper pad that came with the album. But as I progressed, I realized I would have to use the same patterned paper on more than one layout and also, that it didn't match well with every picture I wanted to include. These two layouts do feature the K&Co paper though. The first LO also features painted chipboard and Kelly Pannaci sticker letters. The second layout features white lace from my stash, as well as a blue lace applique from my Mom's sewing things (and American Crafts rub-ons, a Prima flowr, and a Making Memories brad).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They must have been thrilled with the scrapbook! Were they?

Love R

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous pages! Like I said before, you totally rock the square format! ;)