Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Makeover!

Decided to give the blog a Christmas facelift!!! I have to do something to get in the spirit. I just realized it's December 2 and I'm behind even thinking about Christmas, let alone doing anything about it. The house won't get decorated for a couple of weeks yet (once all the reno work is done and the dust is cleared). So thought I'd decorate the blog instead. Lol!

The Making Memories blog promises to have lots of inspiration for Christmas-themed crafts this year. If you scroll down to the November 27th blog post, you'll see a neat idea for an advent wreath (it's not too late to get started on this - we're only a couple of days behind!). As well, there is a link to an ad for the new Making Memories idea book called "A Season of Joy" which looks like an excellent book which I would be happy to get my hands on.

Another manufacturer that gets into the Christmas spirit is Basic Grey. I like their new Figgy Pudding line of paper, haven't seen it in stores in my area yet. But I have so much Christmas-themed paper in my stash, including almost the whole BG Dasher collection, I really shouldn't get any more right now - should I? To be honest, I shouldn't get any more of ANYTHING until I use up some of my stash. Which is what I should be doing right now, instead of playing on the computer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very much behind on the Christmas preparations as well. I keep thinking that, one of these years, I'll get organized, but I can't seem to get into the Christmas spirit before Halloween, and then November is always so busy at my house. *sigh*

Anyway, I should go dig out the advent calendar from our basement. Like you said, we're only a few days behind! lol

Robyn~ said...

BG paper....BG paper...."new line"....are there any words more beautiful???