Friday, December 7, 2007

Random Thought Friday

1. Off work today as ds has a hockey tournament
2. Potentially, he could be on the ice 7 times this weekend: 3 guaranteed tourney games, 1 house league game, 1 practice, and depending on how they do in the tourney, 1 semi-final and 1 final! Aye!
3. One Christmas to-do off my list - wrote the non-handmade cards and mailed them Wednesday evening!
4. A thousand more Christmas to dos left
5. Must email my sisters gift ideas for my kids
6. Have been meaning to call my sister D for days now
7. Technically not off work this morning; working from home (I'm on break, lol)
8. Have only 4 layouts left to do and I'll have one gift album completed
9. The dentist is pleased with how my graft is healing but he decided to wait one more week before removing the stitches ... must remember not to smile BIG (cause it aint pretty)
10. Still so busy at work
11. Haven't been to the gym in two weeks
12. The snowbanks look like they normally do in February!
13. I promised the other hockey parents I would buy some noisemakers for the tourney but I haven't done that yet
14. It's snowing again
15. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed
16. I have no idea when I'll find the time to give the house a deep cleaning (dust from renos has taken over) and decorate for Christmas
17. I'll be working between Christmas and New Years but off for a few days after New Years
18. The Santa Christmas decoration in the picture above is a very old one that my parents used to have on their tree. (Took the photo last year - obviously, as my tree isn't up yet this year).
19. Dh has gone into his usual stressed-out Christmas panic, which makes me even more stress out about it than I need to be (I always make it to Christmas with everything done - it may not always be gracefully done a la Martha, but it's done)
20. Ds is actually sweeping the ground floor right now. Didn't ask him to. He's just doing it. Wow

Happy weekend everyone...

2 comments:

Robyn~ said...

Ok, so your schedule looks a little like mine! Keep sane!

michelle sturgeon said...

I don't know how you do it! Just the hockey schedual is making me tired!