Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Christmas Rush

Just a quick note to say that I'm still alive! Just too busy to blog these days :oP

Random thoughts:

1. The White Christmas dream is turning into a nightmare ... haven't seen this much snow since my childhood! And more coming today!
2. Sunday's massive storm provided me with the time I needed to decorate the entire house, finish some scrap projects, and do 7 loads of laundry.
3. I am about 40% done with the shopping
4. I am so looking forward to being off for a few days
5. Went to see ds perform in the band concert last night and was pleasantly surprised with the sound coming out of the junior band! (He plays trombone)
6. My scrap room (which was already a mess due to - well - scrapping!) is such a mess now that Christmas wrapping supplies have taken over
7. Stocking stuffers are all done
8. Dd got accepted into a high school enrichment program at Ottawa U, she will attend class for one week in May (this will give her some exposure to the school we'd like her to go to; but of course she wants to go out of town for university!)
9. I haven't even thought about what I'll be making dinner for friends on Sunday, or what I'll be serving on Christmas day ... time for another list I think!

That's all the random-ness in my head right now. Have to go wake up ds and start our day. Hoping to do a longer blog post in the next couple of days, complete with pictures to show off my Christmas decorations.

My wish for you today - hope you're more ready for Christmas than I am!!!

No comments: