Monday, November 26, 2007

He Shot - He Scored!

Bad, bad Scrapbooker. Bad, bad Hockey Mom. Last week, ds spent his first two minutes in the penalty box, and there I was, camera-less. Last night, he scored his FIRST GOAL of the season (and first in a long time - he was score-less last season) and again, no camera. What's up with that?? I cheered, I clapped, I possibly hooted. I am pretty sure I worked up a tear or two. But I didn't capture it on film!

We were leading 3-2 after trailing 0-2 and ds scored the 4th goal. We went on to win 6-4. Needless to say he feels pretty good about himself (and I'm a pretty proud Hockey Mom).

Note to self: Bring camera to hockey from now on!

Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

Robyn~ said...

Scrap the GOAL without a picture! You'll find a way, I know it! Congrats to your little Gretzky!

Anonymous said...

Dang! Sorry you missed it. :(

Anonymous said...

Awww... too bad that you missed the shot but you probably lived it to the max since you didn't have your camera! LOL Like Robyn said, I'm sure you could come up with a way to feature this achievement without a picture!

And congrats to your ds! :)