Monday, November 12, 2007

Back to scrapping ...

... but, in order to wean myself of the hockey-blogging sickness slowly, I'm scrapping about hockey. Lol. I noticed that my faithful readers weren't too impressed with my hockey blogging! And we even have a Leafs fan in the mix!!

Here is my latest creation, hot off my scrap desk. It only took about 20 minutes to put together. A brief scrapping interlude before getting my butt in gear for the day (being a public servant I've got today off as a stat holiday). I have high hopes for accomplishing many things today, including some housework, laundry, shopping for lace to replace the mini-blinds in my kitchen and family room, shopping for a new clock for my kitchen, etc. etc. We'll see how much of that actually gets done. The call of the scraproom might win out.


Full Intensity

-Arrows die cut and patterned paper - Scenic Route
-"Full Intensity" sticker - Sportz (danelle johnson) by Creative Imaginations
-Green patterned paper - Polo Shirt (Firefly) by Luxe
-Die cut journaling block - Luxe
-Cardstock - Bazzill
-Flowers - Prima
-Puck and All Star buttons - not sure; got these from Marlene as a RAK ages ago (thanks Marlene!!!)

The scan is a bit crooked - there is actually a black border all around. Oh, and I would like to point out that I used FLOWERS on a hockey layout (there's hope for me yet, girls!!)

Happy Monday y'all!

4 comments:

Robyn~ said...

Wow....great layout. Did you know that I LOVE arrows?

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooh, I so LOVE this! The arrows work so well for sports pages, and that photo is fabulous. I'm glad you got a bit of scrapping done on your day off. Did you get everything else done too? lol

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome Nath! :) Love that big arrow too and the mix of pps in there. Seems like everyone but me was on stat holiday on Monday. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm a bit slow - looked at your site a few times, but did not know how to let you know that I had... Cannot believe how much T has grown - last time I saw your kids was probably in 2002 or 2003...
My hubby really thinks its funny that you do not like Winners and referring to it as someonelse's closet
Later
Ren XOX