Friday, November 2, 2007

Guess where we were last night??























Dh won two tickets to the game ... on the first level, 8 rows up from the ice, with valet parking!!! Obviously, the man knows what side his bread is buttered on ... as he handed the tickets over to ds and I without a second thought. (I know - he hates hockey. But he could have taken a client, so I'm grateful he thought of me first!).

Ds and I had a GREAT time. It was 5-0 for the Sens until the last half of the last period - and then the Thrashers rallied with 4 goals which really freaked me out, but Alfie sealed it with a short-handed empty-net goal with under a minute to go. Whew.

I can't wait to scrap these pictures. Hope I find some scrappy time this weekend!

Happy Friday, everyone!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

How cool that you won the tickets. Sounds like you both had a great time.

Mellisa said...

How awesome to have one tickets. Is it wrong that I am more excited that you got Valet? LOL Can you tell I am not a huge hockey fan?

Mellisa said...

one? DUH!!! WON*******

(and yes, I am an educator! uh-oh LOL)

Robyn~ said...

Wow! You look so pretty in that jersey! Glad you had agood time!

Anonymous said...

That was cool! Even if I'm no hockey fan, I can imagine the fun it is to see them up close like that. :)

Glad that those tickets were handed over without second thoughts! LOL

Have a great weekend Nath. :)