Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Yes, this IS a blog about scrapbooking ...

... and no, this isn't a blog about hockey. That being said though, I haven't been doing much scrapbooking and don't have much to report on that front. Tonight, I've been sitting in the kitchen working on the computer (that dang day job seeping its way into my evening) and listening to (and sometimes watching) the Senators-Maple Leafs hockey game on tv in the other room.

So I thought I should come and post my sincere condolences to any Leafs fans who read my blog.

Ha!!

Whenever these two teams meet, they call it the Battle of Ontario. But you know, it drives me nuts that when the Leafs play Ottawa, there seems to be as many Leafs fans in the arena, as Sens fans. And it really bothers me that they boo my team. Cheering loudly for your own team: Good. Booing the other team: Bad. Well, tonight I suspect the Leaf fans in Ottawa went home kind of quietly. 5-1, baby. 5-1. Third win against the Leafs in as many games this year.

Almost makes up for not scrapping tonight. :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooooohoooo! Sens ROCK!

Btw, it makes no difference if you blog about scrapping or what you ate for breakfast or whatever. I'm just happy to see an update from you. :)

Robyn~ said...

I second Barb's sentiments....hockey though....I just can't get into it, however in marrying the man that I am, I'm going to have to get used to HOCKEY!

Anonymous said...

Hockey, shmuckey... LOL ;P But I like you anyway! :D

Barbara said...

I'm not a huge hockey fan, unless my boys were playing. Now, it I had to cheer, it would be for the Leafs. Ds's bedroom is totally decorated in with the Leafs.

Cool graphic!