Saturday, March 29, 2008

Just a layout

No time for profound thoughts this morning - I have to get a lot accomplished today. But, while the coffee brews, I thought I'd post my latest layout.

It's another simple one - I seem to be on a simple, linear kick these days. Order out of chaos (oops - a profound thought!).


Supplies:

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Pebbles Inc. (My Guy Stripe)
Leaf Stickers: Stickopotamus
Square leaf sticker: Creative Memories
Floss: DMC
Buttons: Dress it Up
Sticker letters: Basic Grey
Alpha rub-ons: Making Memories (large) American Crafts
Number rub-ons: American Crafts
Doodle rub-ons: American Crafts
Title sticker: Pebbles Inc.

Coffee's ready - off to create a weekend to-do list! Have a great week-end everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I just love it!!! Love the colors and the stripped pp. Have a great weekend Nath! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the clean, simple look. Great colours. :)

Jennifer said...

Love that colour. Sometimes simple is the best thing.
And I had a wonderful week-end. It was my week-end off so I enjoyed it with my family! Hope yours was good too.

Barbara said...

another gorgeous layout. I love doing fall layouts. The colours are so vibrant.