Sunday, March 16, 2008

As promised ...

Here's a recent creation:


This is a simple one that came together quite quickly.

Supplies:

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Sticker Letters: Basic Grey
Flowers: Making Memories, Prima
Brads: Making Memories
Journaling stamps: Autumn Leaves
Distress ink: Tim Holtz
Journaling pen: Creative Memories

These pictures were taken during our last family trip, when we went to New Hampshire for American Thanksgiving. I think we spent more time in the car than on American soil ... lol ... so when we saw a rest stop in the rolling hills of Vermont, we decided to get out and do a bit of hiking.

I tried to scrap yesterday but my creative muse was very absent. Perhaps my crankiness scared it off! Instead I spent some time taking some old pictures out of photo albums - in particular, pictures of me and my parents in Florida (when I was 9) and California (when I was 13). Also pictures of my 11th birthday party. When my muse comes back, those will definitely get scrapped!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's a cool design... I love the colours you used, and the cascade of flowers and journalling blocks is perfect. :)

Mellisa said...

I love the way you laid out your photos and the paper is perfect. Great layout.

Jennifer said...

The LO is perfect and I really like the paper on the left hand side.

Robyn~ said...

You amaze me girlfriend! Wish I had ya closer....I'd so love to scrapbook with you; not to mention to pick your hubby's real estate brain!