Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's Been A While

It sure has been a while since I've scrapped - over a week I think. There's just not been any time - partly hockey tournament, partly working late, partly visiting dh's aunt at the hospital, partly no energy or inspiration. Yikes, everything is conspiring against me scrapping!

But, I do have a recent layout that I haven't shared with you yet:


Supplies:

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Scenic Route
Arrow: Scenic Route
Flowers: Prima, Daisy D
Fabric Brad: $ store
Foam Sticker Letters: $ store
Buttons: ?
Journaling Block: Luxe
Tag: SEI
Ribbon: ?

The layout is recent, but the pictures aren't; they're from summer 2005, when dd had to accompany her dad to a wedding because I had to go out of town to take care of my parents. I can't believe it's been almost 3 years. Time doesn't just fly, it flies at the speed of light!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous... your LO is beautiful, as is the bride. I love the pretty flower on your page and the wonderful colours you chose. Very nice indeed!

famille1999 said...

Great looking page! Love the pp that you chose and I love the strip of cs with the ribbon on the top right. :) Your dd is looking so grown up! It is your dd isn't it on the pics? Barb is getting me all mixed up! LOL

brn2scrp said...

Hi Nath, yes that is my dd (and not a BRIDE - Barb, bite your tongue!). And she is only 14 in this picture ... now she is 16.5 ... and STILL not old enough to be a bride, lol!!!

BTW, the strip of cardstock with the ribbon is actually an SEI tag. Can't remember the SEI line ... maybe the something-and-paisley one.

Robyn~ said...

Aw, how sweet is that! You've done a great job with the colors!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful LO, love that flower. But I am a sucker for flowers...funny because I rarely use them!