Monday, February 4, 2008

Flower Explosion

Those of you who have been scrapbooking for a while have probably, at one time or another, become a victim of sticker sneeze. I know that I look back on some of my early layouts and cringe at the number and placement of stickers on the page! I wonder what we will shudder at a few years from now. Maybe flower explosions. If so, there'll be a few layouts in my albums that will elicit shudders!!

I just couldn't resist adding all these flowers to this layout, though. I found the pictures of my (then 15 year old) dd dressed up as a fairy for Halloween so very pretty, so I was overly inspired! Also, didn't hurt that I completed this page after having a few glasses of Chardonnay. Who says wine and scrapping don't mix, lol??? Some people drink to bolster their courage in social situations. Apparently, I drink to give me the courage to overly embellish layouts!! :o)

Supplies:

Cardstock - Bazzill
Patterned Paper - Basic Grey (Perhaps)
Green chipboard letters - $ store
Patterned chipboard letters - K&Co (Amy Butler)
Flowers - Bazzill, Making Memories, Prima
Brads - Making Memories, unknown
Ribbon - $ store
Sticker - K&Co (K-Ology Grand Adhesions)
Journaling Block - Luxe

PS: Remember that package of embellishments for my sister D? That I was supposed to mail out 2 weeks ago? It got mailed TODAY. Sorry D. At least it's in the mail now!!!! (Must.Get.Organized)

3 comments:

stefferqc said...

ROFTL!!!!

stefferqc said...

damnnnnnn....that should have been ROTFL!

Anonymous said...

Very very pretty! I love it.