Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Can't Believe it's Almost Over ...

It's incredible how fast time goes by when you're enjoying yourself. It's been a busy, but fun, vacation. I'll come back and post some pictures soon ... for now I just want to get all I can out of the four days I have left. Including maybe some scrapbooking - I've been so busy, I've only spent about 1.5 hours at it!

I just wanted to pop by and wave hi, and assure you all that yes, I am in fact still alive! Believe it or not, I had to set my alarm just to make sure I would have a few minutes this morning for this update!

Ciao!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look so happy and refreshed. Waht a lovely picture. Wish I could be doing that. Enjoy your last few days, look forward to seeing more pics.

Samantha said...

That's a great pic. So sad that vacation and summer will be coming to an end soon. I really hope we have a REALLY nice fall. I gave your mojo a swift kick in the behind, it should be landing on your steps in a bit;) Happy scrappin'

famille1999 said...

Yeah, I can't believe it's almost finished either! I'm happy that you had a great time so far. I haven't been able to find time to scrap either during my vacation. Now I need to get the girls started on a earlier bed time or they will never be able to get up at 6am!