Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh yeah ... this is a scrapping blog!?!

Hmn. I have very faint recollections of starting a blog a couple of years ago, with the intention of sharing my scrapbook layouts with you all. Scrapbook layouts, you ask? What are those?

Ha. I just counted - I created a grand total of 8 layouts this summer. How sad is that? On the other hand, there are so few months in this country where one can enjoy the great outdoors without multiple layers of clothing on, it does make sense that most of my down time this summer was not spent hunched over a scrap desk. And hopefully, I've managed to create enough new memories (and capture them with my camera) to keep me busy scrapping through the winter!

So I've shared 2 of those 8 layouts with you already. I just finished scanning the other 6 in. Which is an accomplishment in itself; our printer/scanner has taken on a personality of its own in the last few months. A cranky, uncooperative, disconnected type of personality.

I won't show you all six at once - no, I'll stretch it out, otherwise it could be months before this blog sees a layout again! So, without further ado, here is one of my latest:


See how I converted the letter C to the letter E? Yup, I must be the MacGyver of the scrapping world. Lol. What can I say - I absolutely wanted to use the lime green ones and I had no E's left.

Happy Weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Robyn de Weerd said...

Happy birthday and happy anniversary and I'm so sorry I have not been posting on your site! I do read ya! Love and best wishes....Robyn

Samantha said...

Cute lo. I do that with the letters too. Sometimes you just have to use your favorites ;)