Thursday, August 27, 2009

This One's For You, Honey!

Twenty-one years of marriage, and you still make those butterflies flutter.

Glad you still think of me as your hot chicka. :o)

Looking forward to our time away together!!!

xoxo

For the rest of my readers: Hi there! Yup, today's my 21st wedding anniversary. And my 43rd birthday. Ya, I'm not one of those people who downplay birthdays and worry about getting older ... as far as I'm concerned, I get better with every year! There, I said it, lol!!! And for my "younger" readers ... it really is true - 40s are the new 30s.

So - tonight we are celebrating my birthday by going out for dinner (Thai) - all four of us. Did presents already ... the boy gave me a Sens mug, a cow bell (for cheering him on during his hockey games), and a Sens key chain. The girl gave me the latest Sophie Kinsella book. The husband gave me a gift card to one of my favorite clothing stores, AND one to my favorite spa. So spoiled.

Then, this weekend, the husband and I are celebrating our anniversary with a very special getaway. Can't wait! :o)

Ciao, y'all!

4 comments:

Mellisa said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary. Today is our anniversay too ... 10 years. I have to say though ... your plans are MUCH better than ours! lol

famille1999 said...

Best wishes on both your birthday Miss Nath and your anniversary!!! Have fun celebrating. =)

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday and Happy anniversary! Good for you! Too many people(women) are terrified of getting older. I've never once felt this way. I know that one day I will be old and gray and may yearn for the younger days gone by, but I'm enjoying life now, and I'm happy with it and me. That's what counts, not a number. I hope you had a great get away. My anniversary is today. lol.

Barb said...

Oooooh, happy belated birthday and anniversary! :)