Saturday, July 18, 2009

Vay-Cay!!!

My alarm rang at 6:30 a.m. so I could let the dog out. It's pouring rain - I mean POURING - with a dash of thunder and lightning thrown in for effect. I've got a hair appointment this morning but then it's a solid 24 hours of chores and packing (minus sleep) to get ready for the cottage. But all that doesn't really matter, because as of 6:00 pm last night (ya, leaving the office at 5:00 didn't really work out after all), I'M ON VACATION!!!!!!! Have a great weekend, everyone ... I'll be checking in once in a while, see ya around!

3 comments:

Nathalie (famille1999) said...

Yeah!!! Let's hear it for vay-cay!!! And I sure hope that the weather at the cottage is as nice as it has been over here for my own vay-cay!!! Enjoy yourself and get lots of rest. And "de grĂ¢ce" leave that pesky alarm clock behind!!!

Samantha said...

I hope your having a great time! Looks beautiful and peaceful.

Barb said...

Hope you're enjoying your time off! :)