Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ten Things I'm Looking Forward To


1. 5:00 pm Friday (which is when my three weeks of summer vacation officially start!)

2. Going to the cottage.

3. Meeting Barb, Marlene and Chris for coffee early one morning next week.

4. Having morning coffee in the backyard with my husband during holidays. And joining him on the morning walks with the dog.

5. Finally getting our garage sale over with ... was going to be today but the forecast sucks ... so hopefully, tomorrow! Our double car garage is half full of stuff that needs to go.

6. Scrabpooking. Not sure when that's going to happen ... next week is bound to be busy, AND we're having some rooms painted so the scrapbooking room will be used to store stuff from other rooms. And then the room will be painted while I'm on vacation, so will be off-limits for a few days. I have so many projects and ideas inside my head!!! They need to come out, lol!!!

7. Sleeping for more than 5 hours a night. I've got high hopes that this might actually happen during vacation.

8. Going to the spa for some pampering during vacation.

9. Learning how to kayak (at the cottage).

10. Breakfast (lol - I'm hungry!!!)

Have a great weekend, everyone! I will once again make an attempt at posting some layouts this weekend. :o)

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I hope you have a great one! Can't wait to see all those ideas!

famille1999 said...

Mighty fine things to be looking forward to. :) I have to particularly agree with you on #1 since I'm looking forward to the same starting the same day as you. :) And I would have love to be living closer to be able to enjoy #3 with you all.

Barb said...

Hey girl, it was great seeing you yesterday morning. Coffee and good friends... what a great combination!