Monday, March 9, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things ...

(Insert Julie Andrews singing here).

Hockey. Scrapbooking. Definitely right up there on my list of most favorite things. I love it when the two collide and I manage to scrap about hockey!

I'm all over the place these days, scrapping pictures anywhere from 2006 to 2009. These particular pictures are from 2006, and I've been by-passing them constantly when sitting down to scrap as I had no inspiration for them whatsoever. And then boom, I knew just what to do. Hey, another of my favorite things - when the scrapbook muse is good to me!



Journaling is mostly about the motel-from-hell that the boy and I stayed in when we went to this tournament. As yucky as that experience was, I know we will both remember it fondly; it's one of those things you just don't forget.

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! This is a great hockey mom LO... and yes, I can totally understand how these are precious memories, even with the icky motels and all. :P