Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fifteen point five, and feeling unwanted...

First the good news - I am past the halfway mark in my weightloss endeavour! Woo-hoo, I have lost 15.5 pounds in about 8 weeks. Amazing what can come out of eating sensibly and exerting a bit of control over those eating impulses. Weight Watchers rocks, because it works, it's easy, it makes sense, and it is sustainable, even though I've never been all that good at the sustainable part (not WW's fault, food and I have an emotional bond that's hard to break).

Now for the not-that-good news ... I registered to participate on the Scrapbook Centrale discussion forum on the weekend, and still haven't received my confirmation email and password from the site administrator. I'm starting to think they don't want me over there, lol ... maybe Barb and Nat warned them about me or something (just kidding). Not sure what to do ... should I re-register?

PS - Just to make sure there's no confusion whatsoever ... NO, that is NOT me in the picture ... lol :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First things first! Congratulations Nat, you are doing great!!!

Now to serious business. LOL I don't understand what's happening with the registration. I thought it was an instant thing really. There is one thing that you need to know though: you need to register two times. Once in the forums and once in the gallery. Maybe you could try again and let me know. Are you sure that the confirmation email hasn't been put aside as spam? Just a thought. Anyway, let me know if it doesn't work and I'll get on it for you my friend 'cause I want you to come over and play with us. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope that whoever is in charge of okaying your registration over at SC hurries up and gets on the job already!! :P

Congrats on your weight loss success! :)

Marlene said...

Good for you on your weight loss efforts. I have re-joined the band wagon myself after gaining 15 of the 40 that I lost - yikes.

ChrisS said...

Great to see you the other day and yes you are looking fabulous! Glad to see you over at Centrale... someone must have been asleep at the wheel for registration...