Thursday, June 5, 2008

Academic Excellence


Supplies

Cardstock: unknown
Patterned paper: Reminisce (Wild Boy Stripe)
Denim flower: Making Memories
Blue flower: Prima
Buttons: Dollar Store
Brad: unknown (office supplies)
Alpha: Colorbok Sticky Alpha Stax, Provo Craft Alphabitties
Word rub-on: American Crafts (mini-marks)
Floss: DMC

I think this is the last of the scrapping frenzy layouts from a couple of weeks ago. Not one speck of new supplies on this one; it's all old stash. I even used some Alphabitties, remember those?? Lol.

In real life the patterned paper on these two pages line up perfectly. Sometimes I just don't have the patience for scanning and stitching to perfection. Y'all probably can understand that.

So, it's been a busy week ... and I've been kind of tired since Monday, because I stayed up to watch the three overtime periods in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals. And yes, last night, I watched the 6th and final game - another exciting one. With this win by Detroit, NHL hockey is over til the fall. I know most of you don't get it but, I miss it already. Sigh. :o)

Still haven't scrapped anything in a couple of weeks, but I have a good excuse currently - my scrap desk is covered in hundreds of buttons. I'll tell you more about that in my next post. And I'll aim to clean that up this weekend so I can get back to frenzied scrapping!

Happy Thursday, everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I'm commenting! I think this might be the first time.

Detroit won? Well, you're probably glad about that since you dislike Sidney Crosby.

And nice layout.

Anonymous said...

What you dislike Sidney Crosby? ACK! I admit he has been a big baby this season and prone to "injuries" but he is a maritimer!

Those triple overtime games are horrid the next day, especially when you teach and are cranky!

I love the denim flower. My goal this summer is to use my stash.

I miss hockey already too! DD is off to hockey camp in August so that will give me a small fix.

Jean Anne in NB

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow... you did a GREAT job with that older stash. Good for you. :)
And for the record, I stopped watching the playoffs when the Sens crashed and burned in Round 1. :P

Jennifer said...

My son was disappointed...he's a Sidney fan :0