Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tagged by Robyn ...

So Robyn did this fun quiz on her blog and tagged me ... here are my answers ... keep swimmin', Robyn ....

1. What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone?

I don't think I've ever played a prank on anyone!!!


2. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000?

It would defnitely be a clothing store, but something more high-end than where I usually shop. There's a boutique in my office building that has gorgeous clothes. It would probably take me 3 to 4 hours to try everything on and make my choices ... and I'd have to hold back some of the $ for tailoring ... but that's how I'd spend the $10K, I would completely renew my wardrobe.


3. If money were not an object, what would you do with your life?

Quit work. Buy land on the Upper or Lower Rideau Lake and build a gorgeous house with a wraparound screened porch, a dock for the boat and a boathouse. Open a cottage country real estate office for dh (he could never retire, he has to putter). Scrapbook.


4. What is the weirdest thing you will ever admit to having done in the past?

Years ago when I went back to work after mat leave, I went through all the clothes in my closet and made up index cards of different outfits I could wear to save me time in the morning. I only used the cards for about a week.


5. What song best describes you when you first wake up in the morning?

I'm not good with song titles ... but it would be something upbeat and optimistic, maybe even sickenly sweet. I'm a morning person.


6. What place in the US would you most like to visit? Why?

I've always wanted to see New Orleans, though I don't know if it's changed too much since Katrina. The reason - partly because it's as old-world as you can get in the U.S. I think, partly because I've read lots of novels set there (Anne Rice stuff, voodoo stuff, lol) and it seems like such a mystical city.


7. What place in the world would you most like to visit? Why?

Greece - because it's beautiful, historical, and while dh has never been, it's where his heritage comes from.


8. Coke or Pepsi?

Neither. I haven't had a soft drink in a couple of years. It's all chemicals.


9. Is your calendar always on the correct month?

By the 2nd or 3rd day of the month, yes! (Just realized that the one in my scraproom is still on May - ooops!)


10. Desk: messy or organized?

Messy!!!!


11. Pet ownership – which is better? Dog or Cat?

I don't own either, but I'd rather own a dog. They're so loyal (those puppy dog eyes ...). Even though cats are generally easier to care for, they have such attitude!


12.What is your favorite car (not owned by you)?

I'm not too good with car names/brands. I don't know ... some sort of mercedes convertible???


13.Are you always early or terminally late?

Pretty much always on time, or slightly early.


14.American Idol fan?

Yes, but I don't freak if I miss a show.


15.What is your favorite book you read as a child?

The Narnia Chronicles (that's 7 books, I cheated!)


16.What talent would friends be surprised to hear you have?

They'd be surprised to hear I have any talent at all, lol ... no, seriously ... um ... can't think of one my friends don't know about! Hey, you guys might not know about this one ... I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.


17.Who would you want to play you in the movie about your life?

Michelle Pfeifer (that would make my hubby happy - if he got to play himself, that is, lol)


18.What is your all time favorite (clean) joke?

Can't think of any. Dh sends me jokes all the time, however, they're anything but clean! But I love how ds used to make up nonsensical knock-knock jokes when he was little ... they truly made no sense but he would just giggle that wonderful belly laugh of his ... stuff like "Knock, knock. Who's there? Purple. Purple who? Purple went to the groceries. Ha, ha, ha, ha, hahahaha....".

Hmn. Guess you had to be there!

Let's see, who do I tag ... how 'bout ... Stefferqc and Jennifer!

Have a lovely Thursday, everyone! Just two more days of work til the weekend ...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

OMG Nat... I am loving your blog.. I have to make it back around here more often girlie... WOW WOW WOW! LOL I loved reading all your answers to! WINK!

R
XOOX