Sunday, May 11, 2008

Darned airlines!!!

Hmph. Thought I'd get to sip coffee (and maybe sample a bite of seafood or two) with my sister this evening, but it turns out her flight was grounded because of mechanical problems, and she won't be able to make it here until tomorrow! While I surely wouldn't want her going up in a mechanically challenged airplane, I am pretty bummed out for her (imagine how disappointing it must be to have your bags all packed and ready to go and end up having to turn around and go home again).

Bon courage, ma soeur, tu seras ici demain!!!!

Meanwhile, I am lining up maps and directions to scrap stores in a 100 km radius and planning out a fun road trip for the two of us. All I can say is ... thank goodness it's a pay week! Lol :o)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So if I hop on a plane can I go shopping too????

I have time off work so it COULD work. LOL

Barbara said...

Sounds like it's going to be a fun time with your sister. Happy shopping.

Anonymous said...

That sucks! =( I would have been so unhappy to be stuck in an airport instead of coming home last week.

I hope that by the time you read this she has finally arrived safe and sound to your place and that you have fun shopping together! =) Have a great time!