Monday, May 26, 2008

Awesome Day


Supplies:

Cardstock: Unknown
Patterned Paper: BG - not sure what line - maybe Scarlet's letter? (I used scraps!)
Phrase Sticker: Pebbles Inc. Real Life
Word Sticker (Awesome): DCWV Quote Sticker Stack (Boy)
Alpha/Num stickers: Dollar store
Chipboard flowers: Unknown
Buttons: Unknown
Brads: Making Memories

As I mentioned in earlier posts, I was inspired by all my new stash. So inspired, in fact, that I ended up being able to do some layouts using mostly old stash! Go figure. The only new thing on this one is the gray buttons, which I dutifully purchased during my shopping spree because my shopping list included "gray embellishments - miscellaneous".

I loved being able to use some old quote / word stickers on this layout. For a while I bought lots of those, and then realized that they are actually quite hard to use. How many layouts can possibly have the words "remember", "adore", etc. on them??? But the "you make my heart smile" phrase sticker was just perfect for this picture - that kid really does make my heart smile, big and wide.

This layout was fun and quick to do. I really was on quite the scrapping frenzy. Needless to say, I wore out my muse and haven't scrapped since the long weekend :oP

3 comments:

Robyn de Weerd said...

So that's what I have to do to get inspired??? Shop? EXCELLENT!

Jennifer said...

Love that pic with the chips...and I always get inspired by shopping too.

Barbara said...

Yes, shopping has a way of putting me in a scrapping mood. Love that layout.