Monday, January 25, 2010

Week 2 - Ella's Six Weeks of Sketches

You can view the sketch inspiration here. Here's my take on it ... note the right hand page of this two-pager is inspired from the sketch! Except I didn't trim down the pictures for 8.5x11, and I flipped the arrangement top to bottom. And I didn't really put the title and journaling in the same place. But that's what sketches are all about, right? They're a starting point - you should never feel like you have to stay 100% true to the sketch (but you can if you want to). Lol.

Thanks for looking!

Edit to add: I really need to give partial credit to the husband for this one; he had supper ready to go on the table when I got home last night, and shooed me upstairs right after (no dishes for me!) so I could "get that contest thing done early". Awwwwwwwww...thanks hun!

7 comments:

Margie said...

This looks really nice. I love a LO with lots of photos.

Barb said...

Awesome take on the sketch! I'm so glad to see you're scrapping again... and your husband... well, he's a real sweetheart. :)

Donna Jannuzzi said...

How sweet that your husband gives you time to scrapbook - mine is the same way. He knows how much I love it. :) I *really* love that you made the sketch your own and that you made it into a two pager. Awesome :D

wendy smedley said...

way to work the sketch!

ChrisS said...

Love the sketch! I think my DH wants me to spend more time scrapping... otherwise I sharpen my pencil for the "Honey Do" list :):):)

Jennifer said...

Great LO. Love all the pictures and the colours you picked are great.

Samantha said...

Looks great! It's great when you can get so many photos on one LO.