Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Did It!!

I used the Week 1 sketch from Ella's Six Weeks of Sketches challenge to create a layout! You can read more about this challenge on the Ella blog, and you can see the layouts on Flickr. The real news here is that I actually carved out some time to scrap - yay!

The sketch:



My layout:



Can't wait to see the Week 2 sketch. Fun!

Ah, what a busy week so far. Back to back meetings, missed deadlines, hastily gulped lunches - yikes. Hope your week is better than mine!

Thanks for stopping by. If you have a minute, leave me a comment - say hi! I'd love to know you're visiting. :o)

4 comments:

Sister D said...

Wow indeed! I can't believe my niece has become this great and beautiful young woman. Et si ça peut te consoler, j'ai moi aussi une semaine épouvantable au travail. Love and hugs xxx

Samantha said...

Very beautiful. I love the colours and the paper. I love sketches I just wish I could use them more often or find the time to use them.

famille1999 said...

Like I've said before, I love your take on the sketch. Very elegant and classy, perfect for those gorgeous pictures of your dd. :)

Donna Jannuzzi said...

I love your take on the sketch - in the coming weeks I'll be posting two versions, one 12x12 and one 8.5x11. I hope you'll get a chance to participate again.