Monday, December 28, 2009

Zoom!

Did you hear that? Zooooom ... that's the sound of the last few days just whipping by! I go back to work tomorrow ... ugh. Only for 2.5 days, though, and then I'm off til Jan 7.

I spent some time in the scraproom on Boxing Day, and I hope to spend some more in there today. In only a couple of hours, I managed to create 3 single layouts and 1 double; I think that's a record. Good thing I'm becoming adept at speed scrapping, given how little time I have to spend on it!

I'm only going to share a couple of those layouts today ... that way if I go into another dry spell, I'll still have some layouts to share here (because after all, it's a scrapbooking blog - that's my story and I'm stickin' to it).

Puppy's First Christmas:
There's a mix of old and new on this layout - new = K&Co Christmas-themed patterned paper (a vintage-y pad). Old = Pebbles Inc. Real Life stickers that have been in my stash, like, for-ev-er. It just dawned on me that I forgot to put the date on this layout. Ooops. Will have to add a 2008 somewhere!

Daddy's Best Girls:

Those are daddy's sweet girls ... It's pretty rare that I use only one product line on a layout - I usually like to mix it up. This one, however, is done entirely with scraps of the Making Memories Sabrina collection. I have lots of leftovers of this one, I did a baby gift album for one of my staff using this a while back. I'm not sure whether this one is done, or whether it needs something at the top. Opinions?

And speaking of sweet girls, a big shout-out goes to one of my faithful blog readers, Samantha, who posted a comment yesterday saying I don't look old enough to have an 18 year old daughter ... Samantha is now my new best friend, lol ... seriously though - thank you. It does a 43-year old chick good to hear such a lovely compliment!

Have a lovely day!


2 comments:

Barb said...

Oooooh, I'm so glad you've found time to scrap! I love the puppy page... and the other one too. I think it looks fine just the way it is, but if you want to add something, maybe a white rub-on swirly border across the top? Or some white stitching? Just a couple of ideas. :)

Happy New Year! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Jennifer said...

Love your LO's and that one definitely looks done. I like the crisp look at the top.

I have not scrapped since the summer. Might have to break down and take a few pictures first. LOL