Thursday, February 26, 2009

Twelve

Twelve pounds down ... seventeen to go. I am getting there - I am doing this. Had a great Weight Watchers meeting this week. Worlds collided - there was a hockey mom there, and a girl from work (and turned out they knew each other), and we had a great pre-meeting chat (ok, more like a Catholic confession of eating sins) with another girl with whom I sit because, well, she wears a Sens jersey sometimes. Lol. Came out of the meeting feeling energized and motivated. Guess that's the point of the meetings!

In other news - work, sleep, work, sleep. Here's the other layout I completed a couple of nights ago ... simple, simple, simple:


Sorry about the wonky scan. That dog just loooooves the boy. He's the only one that she's really affectionate with. Every morning when he comes down she's all over him (and she's much bigger now than in these pictures). In the evenings, he lies down on the floor with her and she puts her head on his back or tummy and falls asleep. So sweet.

Gotta go make lunches ... Happy Thursday, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations to you Nath!!! =)

Ahhh dogs and kids... I think they are natural allies! LOL Love the pps that you used on your page, which is very cute! Fun design. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the 12 pounds... that's awesome! :D
And your LO is perfect... I love the squares (I have that heart-pawprint paper!) and the wavy title. So cool. Funny thing, I just did that on a recent page... and I swear I didn't copy you. lol. It's just that my title didn't fit the width of my page, so I had to get creative.