Tuesday, April 8, 2008

5 favorites tag

I've been tagged by Jennifer! Here goes:

5 all time favorites:
1 facials
2 pedicures
3 fancy, funky shoes
4 the Ottawa Senators
5 scrapbooking

5 favorite movies
1 Dirty Dancing
2 Harry Potter (all of them)
3 Working Girl
4 Sleepless in Seattle
5 The Exorcist (surprised you with that one, huh?!)

Baby names you love (but aren't planning on using):
5 girl names: Stephanie, Zoe, Melissa, Isabelle, Kanella
5 boy names: Dimitri, Max, Jack, can’t think of any more!

5 songs you could listen to over and over:
1 Space Cowboy (Steve Miller Band)
2 anything by Daughtry (love his voice)
3 early Beatles
4 Purple Rain (Prince)
5 I can't think of anything else. I'm not very good at remembering songs/artists.

5 people who influenced your life in a positive way:
1 My husband
2 My mother
3 My boss from ’88 to ‘98
4 My children
5 My boss from '05 to '07

5 items that stay in your purse all the time:
1 wallet
2 small mirror
3 about 7 different lipsticks
4 my security pass / bus pass
5 my blackberry

5 moments you knew things changed forever:
1 the first morning I woke up in my own apartment (school residence) at age 16
2 when dh proposed
3 when my oldest was born
4 when my youngest was born
5 when my mother was diagnosed with brain cancer

5 obsessions you have right now:
1 Rome Puzzle, a really stupid online game
2 scrapbooking
3 blogs
4 reading forums to see how dumb some people are (same answer as Jennifer’s … she must read Two Peas NSBR too!!!)
5 shoes

5 places you would really like to go:
1 Greece
2 ScotiaBank Place for a playoff game
3 All inclusive resort, anywhere warm
4 Egypt
5 Paris

5 people you'd like to see do their tops 5's:
1 Robyn
2 Stefanie
3 Neisey
4 Rachel
5 The MacDaddy of Scrap (what? I read his blog – maybe he reads mine!)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

What a fun list. I love reading these kind of lists. You can learn so much about someone that way.

Jennifer said...

Yes I read 2peas...also todaysparent. I can't believe some of the stuff on that site!