Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged Again!

Well thank goodness - I've been tagged by Barb! Otherwise, I wouldn't have anything to post on the blog ... no scrapping going on lately, and no major news to share. Just busy, busy, busy, catching up with life (ok, mostly work) after being downed by a cold for most of last week.

** Two (nick)names I've gone by: Eggie, Mou (both used exclusively by dh)

** Two things I'm wearing right now: black capris, and a black and white shirt

** Two of my favorite things to do: scrapbook and sleep (lol)

** Two favorite drinks: non-fat latte, white wine

** Two movies I could watch over and over: Dirty Dancing, My Big Fat Greek Wedding

** Typically, what time do you wake up? 5:30 a.m. on weekdays, around 7:00 on weekends

** On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? The 16 y.o. goes to bed whenever she wants - depends on level of homework etc. - I think she's usually in bed by 11 or 12 (way after me!). The 12 y.o. is in bed by about 8:45 and reads until 9:00 (or later if I don't catch him in the act).

** What is your favorite kids show/movie? I love Malcolm in the Middle. Does that count as a kids show?

** What is your favorite chore? Ironing. Because I can watch the hockey game guilt-free when I'm ironing!

** What is your favorite quality about your mom? Sigh. I miss my Mom. It's hard to pick one favorite thing. I love how she had a touch of class and a lifelong yearning for learning ... she was always reading, all kinds of things, and watching documentaries on all kinds of things. She didn't have preconceived notions, she was open to new experiences and new ideas. She was always seeking to better herself. She didn't have much education and came from a relatively poor family but you wouldn't have guessed it.

Let's see, who to tag ... well I would've tagged Robyn, but she lifted the tag off Barb's blog and beat me to the punch! How about: Stef, Stef, Mellisa, Rachel, and Katie? I wouldn't normally tag a gal who just gave birth, but given that Katie's actually churned out some awesome scrapbook layouts since she got home with her brand new baby girl Kasey this week, I think she's good for it, lol!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ironing...I try to avoid it as much as possible ;)

Barbara said...

What a fun list.