Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloweenie!


Yes, I dressed up for Hallowe'en last year .... but it was for a good cause. Staff dressed up management at the office and we had to panhandle around the office (and in the commercial areas of the building) for United Way donations. My staff dressed me up as a nun, lol ... the whole thing was a bit embarrasing, but we collected over $1,100 for charity!

No Hallowe'en costume for me this year, though I intend to slip on my witch earrings later today. The boy has a hockey game at 5:30 pm (who schedules a hockey game on Hallowe'en night?) so the husband will be on his own with the ghosts and goblins (and dog who barks whenever the doorbell rings) for a while. Wish him good luck!

Happy Hallowe'en, y'all!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

What a great cause. Cute costume. This lo is really spooktacular. I love the journalling card as well.

famille1999 said...

That's true I remember now that you dressed up as a nun last year for work. Too funny Nat though, Laetitia's costume is the exact same one that you are wearing. I know this because of the little "play on words" bands that you could add to the coiffe and that we didn't put on for Laetitia because I thought it was a bit too old for her. LOL

Did you ds go trick or treating after his game or is he finished with this already?

Have a good week!