Thursday, November 5, 2009

And, more layouts ...

I completed these ages ago, before the last batch of layouts I've recently posted. Not sure how come they never made it to the blog!



These layouts make me pine for a weekend away ... some quiet relaxation ... good food, good conversation ... rest ... rejuvenation. Well, the good news is, we have a weekend away coming up at the end of November. The bad news is, it's for a hockey tournament, and the husband, boy and I will be sharing a double bed and cot in a chain hotel and spending every waking moment doing the hockey thing. Not that I don't like hockey (as you well know, I live and breathe it) - but somehow, I just don't think there'll be much relaxation, good food, good conversation, rest or rejuvenation. Lol.

Yay, it's Thursday. The week is more than half over, and even though the work week is intense and will continue to be so til 5 pm Friday, the weekend is within my sights. Big stuff coming up this weekend - the boy is playing an exhibition game at ScotiaBank Place (the NHL arena, for those of you who don't know these things) complete with O Canada, player introductions, goal announcements, etc etc. And if that's not fun enough, well we've got tickets for the Sens game too. (See, I really do live and breathe hockey :o)

Ciao!

1 comment:

Barb said...

These are great LOs... such an awesome colour combination and pretty photos! I hope your weekend away was fun, despite the sleeping arrangements. lol