Monday, October 19, 2009

Good Doggie!


Well I did find time to scrap last weekend, both during my alone time on Friday and a bit on Thanksgiving Monday too. We had a great time on Saturday at the hunt camp with our friends, and I got my fill of special treats like stuffing and pecan pie ... yum.

While I found time to scrap, though, I found absolutely no time to scan a few layouts and share them here. So the one above will need to do for now - I managed to scan it this morning between making lunches, waking up the boy and waking up the dog...! Hopefully, I will find some time to scan the rest and share soon. The scan doesn't do it justice, btw, the patterned paper is much brighter in real life and the yellow matches the flower much better.

Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

Barb said...

What a pretty girl... I'm so happy to see a picture of her here. :)
And I'm happy that you've found some scrappin' time too. Yay!