Monday, July 14, 2008

I is Wufus; Here is Pooppy

Hied, inte-nets. I is Wufus, snuck onto da computa to tell you bout da pooppy in our house cause da Mommy is too busy wit da pooppy to logon. Da boy says the pooppy's name is Lexi, but I knowd her name is Pooppy cause she's a puppy and she poops. Also she smells, but Mom says not as bad as me (I thinks I need to go in da laundry).

So far, so good. Da pooppy went bathroom lots of times outside and only had da one puddle accident inside. My boy spent da night (not) sleeping (much) beside her crate last night but he let me sleep there too so I'm not as jealous as I coulda been.

I thinks this pooppy is going to be lotsa work but my boy and his peoples gots goofy looks on dere faces when dey looks at it so I tinks it's here ta stay. Oh well. I gots somethings dis pooppy hasn't gots. I gots 12 years of history with da boy, and I gots to be in his room and play with his stuffs whenever I wants. So we gonna be ok.

Ok inte-nets, I is Wufus, signing off. I gots things ta do. Like lie on the boy's bed and stuffs. Which da pooppy is not allowed to do. Ha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, how cute is this? Nat, you've gotta scrap that journalling! lol

Congrats on the poopy puppy. I'm glad it's going well so far. :)

Robyn de Weerd said...

Congrats Poopy Puppy and don't be too jealous Wufus! Good luck!

stefferqc said...

ROTFL! :o) Too funny Wufus!

Neisey said...

Congrats on the poopy puppy. She is a sweetie! Our Cocoa turned 3 yesterday and everyone comments on how calm she is for a choc lab...hopefully yours will (eventually) be as wonderful as ours.

Marlene said...

Awww - what a sweetie! Congrats on the new addition.