Thursday, July 24, 2008

Here's how my days go now ...

Dog dog dog dog sleep dog dog sleep dog, go to work, work work work work eat work work work work, come home, dog dog dog dog eat dog dog dog dog sleep dog dog sleep dog, go to work and do it all over again!

I am currently not scrapping because, well, dog dog dog, also, the Girl is sleeping in my scraproom because she has found some carpet beetles in her room and we are currently working at exterminating them and she's not sure what bothers her more, Raid or bugs.

I do have a layout to share that I haven't scanned yet (which was scrapped pre-dog but about-dog), and probably won't scan in a while because well dog dog dog, and also it's somewhere in my scraproom which has been taken over by girl girl girl.

For those of you who have raised puppies ... give me some encouragement ... it does get easier, right? Right? Right????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard it does get easier. But you are still in the early days... hang in there, okay? You'll make it. You've raised two kids, so you'll do fine at this puppy thing. Really.

I can't wait to see more pictures. Get the girl or the boy to help you with the dog dog dog stuff so you can post some pictures at least! ;)

Jennifer said...

Yes it does get easier. But I hate to tell you this...it's going to get worse. Wait till the teeth come in and the puppy chews!

But eventually in 3 years the puppy will settle and you can just ignore it :)

Anonymous said...

Mom, it's okay, you can scrap in here anyway! And if you don't want to do that, you can scrap in my room-- I really don't mind. By the way, I have made up my mind: beetles scare me far more than Raid. FAR MORE.

Eileen said...

The girl is too funny,
She and the dog should team up and conquer the beetles! ( I'm pretty sure they could enlist the boy and Rufus, and all will be well again.)

It does get easier, but time flies and I'm sure you'll enjoy it's moments ( all of them) as they arise!