Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bring on the turkey!



Crazy busy, so here's a three-minute update:

Charitable Campaign: Going well, lots of great fundraising, lots of people pitching in to help

Dog: Good dog. Knock on wood.

Kids: Good kids. Lol. The girl had an award night at school last week, won medal for 90% average last year (again) and won awards for the highest grade in 5 subjects (5!!!!) last year: English, Core French, World Religions, Media Studies, and History pre-16th Century. Just, wow.

Work: Insanely busy.

Thanksgiving: Our traditional hunt camp thanksgiving tomorrow (stuffing is cooking right now, just finished making cranberry sauce, and the turkey goes in the oven at 5 a.m. tomorrow!). Bought a second turkey to cook on Monday. Call me nuts.

That's all for now! I have one layout and a few pictures to share, but no time to scan/download etc.

Hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving weekend!!!!

6 comments:

stefferqc said...

Happy turkey day to you... seeing as you will be conversing with one at 5 am!

BTW, back in contact with Kami. She is on her way to work in Victoria BC, and big news: she quit smoking!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you're having a great weekend. Congrats to the girl. Congrats on the dog training... you must be doing something right. Congrats also on the successful-to-date campaign. It's a LOT of work, as I'm finding out. *sigh*

Robyn de Weerd said...

NUTS!

Mellisa said...

wow - you are one busy lady. lol

Sitting on my hands ... I will have to try that although, I have to day, I really do think my freckles somehow spell SUCKER and, when something like this comes up, the start flashing neon pink without my knowing. lol

Glad you are enjoying life.

Jennifer said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that things have slowed down a bit for you.

Remember to take time to smell the coffee!

Marlene said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving. I bet it is a fun time to have the meal at the camp.