Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Long Weekend, Short Week!


Just a quick note to say HI! We had a great weekend at the trailer, it was like a mini-vacation. The husband came home Friday night with two brand new kayaks strapped to the roof of his truck ... because we can never really have enough stuff, ya know? Seriously though, we've been thinking of getting kayaks ever since we rented a cottage that came with some last summer, and now that we have a trailer to keep all our stuff at (lol), there wasn't much to stop us from getting some (other than common sense and love of money).

So I haven't actually tried out my new kayak yet, but the boy and his friend took them out for a couple of spins on the weekend. My weekend was a wee bit busy doing a bit more cleaning up and some entertaining, but all in all it was lots of fun ... and I'm really looking forward to the rest of the summer.
.
I have to run off to work now, and I'll pretty much be running for the rest of the week as I get ready for "school" next week.
.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Ooooh, how fun! I can't wait to see some PICTURES of you at the lake in your kayak... you make sure you arrange for that, okay? Pictures, girl! :)
And then a scrapbook page. Eventually. Right?! ;)

P.S. I would never give up on you. You're on my sidebar, right? I make the rounds on a somewhat irregular basis, but I don't give up unless someone shuts down their url.