Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hockey on my Mind

Ah, the stinky/stale coffee smell of a minor league hockey arena. I LOVE IT. Yup, we're back in the rink! Try-outs started last weekend; we should know by Monday whether the boy will be playing PeeWee B or C this year. He's really hoping for B and has been giving it his all on the ice. I am **such** a hockey Mom - I can't wait for the season to begin so that I can cheer my lungs out from the stands. Trust me, people look atcha funny when you cheer like that during tryouts (blush).

Last year's team picture:


My thoughts last year about a new hockey season:


Yup, I'm a year behind in my hockey scrapbook ... and in just about every other scrapbook I'm working on! Yikes! So much scrapbooking, so little time. I really wish someone would come up with a way for me to scrap all day and still bring home the (same amount of) bacon.

Happy Thursday everyone! :o)

3 comments:

Robyn de Weerd said...

You're good stuff to be a hockey mom...I just couldn't do it. For one thing, if ANYONE cross checked or knocked down my son, husband, step-son while they were playing hockey, I'd be ON the ice....a quality I'm sure that would make me a BAD hockey mom.

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed that your son makes the team he wants to be on! :)

Jennifer said...

Hope he makes it :)
And it's nice to see some scrap pics instead of ones of that cute little puppy LOL